Why choose Castel Froma
- Rate of pay for carers from £8.72 per hour (£9.11 NVQ2, £9.61 NVQ3)
- Rate of pay for Registered Nurses from £16.67 per hour
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Personal training plan for all new employees
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- 28 days holiday in the first year, rising to 30 days per annum after 2 years’ service
We’ll cover the basics for you:
- Your staff uniform
- A free DBS check
- Free parking on site which is close to bus routes
- Contributory pension scheme
We currently have full time and part-time Care Assistant roles available at our specialist care centres based in central Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. For more information, please contact Colette Ryan on 01926 427 216 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Castel Froma Neuro Care is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community and ensure individuals are selected on the basis of the skills and abilities that will best suit the positions at Castel Froma Neuro Care. View our Equal Opportunities Policy.
The Senior Nurse is responsible for the full day to day running of their designated area including directly managing the carers and other Registered Nurses.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing the needs of the residents/guests, planning their care, implementing the interventions and evaluating its effectiveness.
The Care Assistant is responsible for providing high quality and professional care to all service users in the care centre; including physical, social and emotional care.