Specialist care for individuals with complex neurological conditions and rehabilitation requirements
At Castel Froma Neuro Care, our specialist neurological care centres are purpose built to meet the needs of individuals over the age of 18, with conditions that may include the following:
- Brain injuries sustained following a traumatic accident or as a result of a medical condition
- Neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease
- Residents requiring long-term and end of life care
Whether it is a short-term respite stay or a permanent placement, our philosophy is reflected in our commitment to promoting optimum independence and a fulfilling of life for all those who pass through our doors.
We do this through providing services including:
- Personalised care plans
- 176 clinical staff across both sites
- 24/7 nursing care
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Respite care
In addition to this, we understand caring for someone requires 100% commitment and can take its toll on relatives and carers. At Castel Froma Neuro Care, we provide support for families through advice, regular progress meetings (group and one-to-one) and free counselling services.
If you think we could provide neurological care for you or a loved one, please contact us so we can discuss the options with you further.I'm interested in Castel Froma Neuro Care's specialist care