We offer long-term, respite care and rehabilitation for neurological conditions across two sites in rural Warwickshire
At Castel Froma Neuro Care, we understand that choosing the right care home is an extremely important decision to make for yourself or a loved one.
At our two centres, both based in beautiful gardens in Royal Leamington Spa, our dedicated team provide residential specialist care to individuals with brain injury or neurological conditions.
Like any other home, our sites are full of activity – friends and family dropping by, people learning new skills, others practising old ones, cooking, live music, computer games and themed events.
- Set in five acres of magnificent gardens
- 56 fully furnished bedrooms
- Near to the town centre with good transport links
Helen Ley House
- Rural setting in the Warwickshire countryside
- 24 single bedrooms, all accessible to wheelchair users
- 8 newly refurbished rooms, also accessible to wheelchair users
- All rooms are fully-furnished with en-suite facilities
- A hairdressers, communal dining area and two lounges on site
How we make a difference
Through an innovative combination of 24-hour neurological nursing care and therapeutic intervention, we help each resident to cope with day-to-day living and maintain basic life skills.
Our residents also have access to a wide range of additional services such as:
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Our very own hydrotherapy pool
- Complimentary therapies including aromatherapy, reflexology, acupuncture
- Weekly organised activities
To help you choose a location that best suits you, give us a call and a member of the Castel Froma Neuro Care team will be happy to discuss the options further with you.Contact us to arrange a visit